The CMES PTO is an organization made up of Parents, Teachers and Staff Members. Our purpose is to collaborate as parents and faculty to enrich the educational and social environment at Crofton Meadows Elementary School.
5 Reasons to JOIN the CMES PTO…
1. Your child benefits! Research continues to show that children whose parents are involved in their school get better grades, do better on tests and have fewer discipline problems.
2. We make a difference! Our mission is to enrich the educational and social environment at CMES.
3. Be a role model! You are your child’s most important role model. Showing your child you value their education will teach them to also value it.
4. There is a lot to be done! Schools are asked to do more with less. Our help is needed to fill these gaps. Don’t feel like this is the black hole of never ending volunteering. You can choose opportunities that match your likes and availability.
5. We have fun! Volunteering shouldn’t be dreaded. We accomplish a lot, and it isn’t all easy, but we try to make it as fun as possible and enjoy ourselves along the way, no matter what we are doing.
YOU CAN HELP US WITH:
Fall picnic, teacher development days, fun run,
5th grade kickball game, holiday shop, etc.
WHO CAN JOIN?
parents, teachers & staff members
CMES PTO funds student assemblies, classroom technology, etc. that the school cannot otherwise provide.
If you need assistance with membership dues, please contact CMES Principal, Mr. Trumbule• Renew by October 1 to ensure no interruption in communication!
Questions? Please reach out to Nicole Clements, Vice President of Membership and Volunteers, CMES PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for logging in to renew membership
If you are a returning member and just trying to renew your membership you will need to follow the directions in the PDF in the following link. It should open in a new tab if you have not prevented that on your computer.
How to Login to AtoZ connect to renew your membership